#kidney #infection #symptoms #in #women,kidney #infections,infection #symptoms,kidney #infection #women,female #kidney #infections
Kidney Infection Symptoms in Women
Looking for kidney infection symptoms is very important especially in women. The kidneys play a crucial role in the health of a human body and at least one is needed for a person to be able to stay alive. This is why it is so important to keep a close eye on kidney health and to take action right away when a problem is spotted. Fortunately, the signs and symptoms of a kidney health problem are actually pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for on a daily basis.
Kidney infections are somewhat common in women, but it is really vital to take care of the health problem when it first arrives so that more serious health complications do not arise. The good news is that it is not difficult to look for an notice the symptoms that appear with a kidney infection. Next we are going to take a look at some of the actual signs that may appear if you are having problems with a kidney infection.
Kidney Layout for Women
Common Kidney Infection Symptoms in Women
Here is a short list of some of the more common kidney infection symptoms that women experience. It should be noted that not every woman is going to experience every symptom that is listed below. However, if you notice two or more of the below, it may point to a serious health problem with your kidneys.
- Traces of protein in a urine paper strip test
- Muscle cramps and being bruised easily
- Low energy and little or no appetite
- Nausea and loss of appetite
- Difficulty breathing
- Problems with urination
There are other symptoms that may appear and you may not experience all of these, but if you find you have more than two of the kidney infection symptoms listed above, you are going to want to get a professional test to see what is wrong. Once the symptoms of kidney infection begin to appear, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible so that the problems do not get worse, with the kidneys shutting down eventually which could lead to death.
What to Do if you Experience Kidney Infection Symptoms
Knowing the kidney infection symptoms for women is a good idea, but it is even more important to know what you should do if you experience any of the signs and symptoms that may appear. Next, we are going to go through the steps you should take if you are experiencing any signs of a kidney infection.
- Do Not Wait A majority of the time, kidney injections are not going to go away on their own. This is why you should not delay if you notice any of the signs of a problem with the kidneys. Waiting will only make the problem much worse most of the time and may even result in death.
- Consult a Doctor You should really schedule an appointment for a doctor so that you can have tests run to determine exactly what is going on with your kidneys. These two small, bean shaped organs are vital to the body operating efficiently. A doctor will be able to run tests that will determine what the problem is so that you can seek treatment.
- Follow the Advice If you are prescribed a certain medication, it is a good idea to make sure you take it all and follow the directions exactly. Usually, antibiotics are used to help fight a kidney infection, but it is crucial that they are taken exactly as prescribed and for as long as they are prescribed do not stop taking it if the symptoms disappear.
As you can see, the process of dealing with a kidney infection is not difficult to follow. The major thing to remember is that you need to find out what exactly is wrong when you start experiencing symptoms so that something can be done to solve the problem (fight the infection) before it becomes even worse, causing even more health problems. The more you know about kidney infection symptoms in women, the better chance you re going to have of catching a problem before it gets even more serious.
Be Sociable, Share!