How do I switch to Triple Credit?
If you’re already on our Triple Credit tariff, just top-up £10, £15 or £20 and we’ll triple it.
If you’ve bought a new Tesco Mobile pay as you go phone or if you’re on a different tariff, you can switch in our free app. your account or call 282 free.
How do I triple my credit?
Just top-up. You have to be on the Triple Credit tariff on pay as you go. To transfer your tariff, call 282 free from your Tesco Mobile device.
How long does my free credit last?
You can get free credit once a month and your free credit lasts for a month, until your next monthly anniversary date. For example, if you get your first free credit on 5 January, you’ve got until midnight on the 4 February to use it. If you top-up before your anniversary date, you’ll receive free credit the following month.
What’s my monthly anniversary date?
It’s the day when:
- you have to use up your free credit by
- you need to top-up by, in order to get free credit that month
Every time you use your device to make a call or send a text, we send you a message saying how much top-up and free credit you have left, as well as your anniversary date. For a reminder of your balance at any time, you can also dial *#10# free.
If I don’t top-up before my monthly anniversary date, what happens?
We’ll text you five days before your monthly anniversary date to remind you. If you don’t top-up, you can still carry on using your device as normal. You just won’t get any free credit. You’ll get free credit the next time you top up and this date will become your new monthly anniversary date.
What can I use my free credit on?
- UK calls to standard UK landline and numbers starting 01, 02 and 03
- UK calls to standard UK mobiles
- UK to UK video calls
- UK/Home From Home calls to our Customer Care team
- UK/Home From Home calls to Voicemail
- Calls to standard landlines and mobiles between Home From Home destinations
- Calls from Home From Home destinations to UK standard landlines and mobiles
- Text messages and MMS to UK mobiles and Home From Home destinations
- Data usage in the UK and Home From Home
- Calls starting 08 and 05 to non-geographic and free device numbers
- Calls to 070 and 076 numbers
- Calls to numbers being used for call-forwarding services, onward-calling services or numbers that pay a revenue share
- Calls to any number starting with these codes – 06, 07744, 0845, 079112, 070, 07755, 0870, 079118, 076, 078255, 0871, 079245, 0500, 078730, 077000, 079246, 0505, 07892, 07755, 079879, 0808 and 078930
- Premium rate calls and texts
- Tesco Mobile bundles
- Making calls and sending texts while you’re outside of the UK or a Home From Home destination
- Calls and texts to international numbers