#investing #in #structured #settlements
Investing in Structured Settlements
The IRS allows retirement plans to hold shares of privately-held companies. Your self-directed IRA can purchase any type of securities or shares in a private company; this is commonly referred to as a private placement. A private placement is an equity investment in a business venture whose shares are not offered to the public or through an open market. You should perform necessary due diligence on any private placement to fully understand its risks before investing.
Here are the steps needed to fund a private placement:
- Please obtain the Structured Settlement Purchase Agreement, signed by seller and buyer.
- Submit the Asset Purchase Directive .
- Send a separate page for wiring instructions (if applicable).
- Original documents listed above must be received at least 48 hours prior to funding.
- Funding can only occur if documents are complete and vested properly.
- All vesting to read “CAMA SDIRA LLC FBO (Your Name ) IRA” For example: CAMA SDIRA LLC FBO John Smith IRA.
Get a Free Phone Consultationstart now
See how it works
See our fees & prices
Get a free info packet
Request a Phone Consultation
Open an Account
122 East Butler Ave, Suite 100 | Ambler, PA 19002 | Phone: (215) 283-2868 | Toll Free: (866) 559-4430
2017 Self-Directed IRA by CamaPlan. All Right Reserved.