Delaware Finance

Aug 2 2017

Thomas Edison State University #how #to #register #for #online #classes


Course Registration

Enrolled students are asked to use Online Student Services to register for courses, pay tuition, check their grades and other tasks directly related to earning their degrees.

Students without computer and Internet access may register for courses by completing the undergraduate (or) graduate course registration forms listed below. Please follow instructions on the forms when submitting your payment.

Enrolled students may schedule an appointment with an academic advisor by selecting one of the options listed here. Please include your degree program (AA, BA, ASNSM, ASM, ASBA, BSBA, ASPSS, BSHS, AAS, AST, BST, BSN, MSN, etc.) in your inquiry.

Course Registration – Payment Requirements and Financial Aid Information

  • Course registration via the Web requires payment by credit card, unless you are currently enrolled in the University under the Comprehensive Tuition plan, or have approved Thomas Edison State University Financial Aid for this term. Any late fees for students on the Comprehensive Tuition plan also must be paid by credit card at the time of registration. If you complete your registration and leave a balance unpaid, you will be automatically deregistered. All successful registrations will be confirmed by the Office of the Registrar within 2 business days by email.
  • Federal financial aid is awarded only for enrollment in Thomas Edison State University distance learning courses (Guided Study or Online courses). Financial aid will not be awarded for TECEP exams, Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) or e-Pack courses. In order for your course fees to be paid by financial aid, you must register for courses in the terms that you requested in your award letter. If you register in courses outside of the terms you requested and don t pay on your own at the time of registration, you will be deregistered.
  • If you do not wish to register on the Web or you are paying check, please print the Undergraduate Course Registration Form or Graduate Registration Form and mail it with your payment.

Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, Air Force Students or MyCAA Spouses Using Up-Front Tuition Assistance

Registration in Graduate Courses, PLA, Professional and Continuing Studies

  • Registration in graduate courses is only available to students who have been accepted into our graduate programs. If you have any questions about registering for Graduate courses, please contact the Course Registration office.
  • Prior Learning Assessment is the demonstration of college-level knowledge acquired through work or other learning experiences. PLA courses are 12-week online courses where the content expert, called a mentor, guides the student through the process for documenting mastery of the subject. Visit PLA for more information.
  • The School of Professional and Continuing Studies offers on-line certificate programs for students to acquire new skills to accelerate their careers. Please note that these certificates are not transferable to degree programs. Tuition payments for these certificates are NOT refundable. For more information, School of Professional and Continuing Studies .

Undergraduate Registration Guidelines

Click below for guidelines and information about registering for an undergraduate course.

Written by admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *